Saturday 15 September 2012

blogsy test

Hey guys and girls I was looking for a app to blog on my Ipad so i can write on the go. I stumbed upon a app called blogsy, in the near future i will be blogging on this app and testing it out. As i am looking to update the blog fortnightly this willl hopfuly be a realy productive app that i can use on the go.

I am looking to uploading a fue vidieos too so hopfuly i can work how to edit and upload not shore my ipad will do that but if i can it will be grate so i dont have to spend so much time in front of the computer.

As a bit of a end note i have new website to run along side my blog to display my best work resent trips and client proofing. AAttwoodPhotosLink

Just to end here are a fue of images well it is a photo blog after all.


Shot from a mates garage the old things are usually the most interesting.
This one is from a walk along the river
This was playing with my gels and light temperature
 

No comments:

Post a Comment